Wednesday, October 5, 2011

One big pile of Crazy!

I decided to start a blog, since I'd like to have a record of how we survive these next few weeks/months/years. So this is more for my own benefit, but anyone who'd like to join the ride is surely welcome. :) "One big pile of Crazy" is the way I best describe our phase of life right now. We have decided to take on more projects at one time than most sane people would ever choose to do. Here is a little glimpse:
- Baby #7 is due to arrive in 9 weeks
- Rick just started work on his master's degree which will take 2 years
- We bought a home that needed fixing up, and have started renovations. We are supposed to move in 7 weeks.
- Basketball season is about to start, Rick plans to coach at least 3 teams for the kids I believe.
- Regular life and what that brings with it.
- Very limited budget.... should get interesting.
I am not complaining, I'm actually very excited about where we are in life. But I know that it is not going to be easy, so it is concerning for sure! Here goes the sugary sweet part... I have awesome kids! I love my husband to pieces, and our differences make me giggle (and often make the both of us crazy). I've dreamed of having a home of our own that is perfect for our family, and I really think this one has the potential to be that home. We've had lots of adventures up to this point through basketball and living in Germany, and I'm excited for the adventures we get to have here. Being in Germany kind of limited the amount of chaos I could allow into my life at one time. So, I have to be more careful not to allow too much chaos in, now that the possibilities are endless. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'll follow this crazy blog! I love to hear about your adventures, and glad you are slated to move in 2 weeks before you have that baby...haha....because house projects are always on TIME!....good luck girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just read your whole blog! You are a wonderful writer and I love to hear your perspective. I know what you mean about the possibilities being endless. Being Utah is being surrounded by activities that are custom fit for a Mormon family. Plus all the relatives. It's really a blast to be back, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete