Friday, March 16, 2012

All the Wonderful Help!!!








Back in December we had a "paint party" to try to get things done in time to move in. We had a ton of help for our big paint party, unfortunately I didn't bring out my camera until late, and most people had gone home after working all day for us. We had over 35 people come spend time helping us out. It was awesome!!!! Most of the rooms were finished, all but some details. It was amazing to see how many people took time to come work with us. The whole house renovation process has been one that made me very grateful for my blessings. I am so thankful to be here close to family, and amongst so many kind people. Things still need work at our house, but day by day we are getting closer to the appearance of a finished product. We are years away from actually being done. I'm hoping to get some good after shots up soon. But to do that I would have to CLEAN!!!! Now that the weather is starting to get nicer we are going to have to start working on the yard.... that is almost scarier than the house was.

1 comment: